- Magnetic snap at flap top with open mouth
- Swiveling ball hardware at strap allows bag to swing back and forth
- Adjustable rounded, flexible leather-covered top handle with hardware details
- Water-repellent vegan lambskin interior
- Curved seaming at base
- Foil-printed logo at back base in silver
- Four-footed metal base
- Custom brass hardware with palladium finish
- 10.5 x 4.75 x 4 in (27 x 12 x 10 cm)
- Adjustable strap drop from 5 in (13 cm) to 8.25 in (21 cm)
- Sustainable Italian leather
- Vegan lambskin lining (water/dust proof)
In stock now
A modular top handle frame bag with detachable mini-bag at front face. Inspired by the classic metal frame bags of the mid-20th century, the Twin Frame transitions easily from day to evening.
The original bag designed by Ratio et Motus.
An elongated, structured top handle frame baguette. A practical and modern distortion of the classic ‘lady bag,’ the Sister collapses flat for easy travel.
A structured, boxy top handle satchel with flap top closure. Updating a true vintage inspiration with modern detailing, the Lady fits a phone, keys, wallet, and makeup, and makes a fetching companion at lunch or cocktails.
A streamlined and utilitarian soft shoulder bag with highly organized interior. Conveying diverse inspiration, from saddlery and gun holsters to vintage champagne bottle carrying cases and the workman’s toolbag, the Holster’s organic, body-conscious silhouette curves around the body and may be worn inside a jacket.
A petite and structured clutch. The independent child of the Twin Frame bag, the Mini Twin transitions seamlessly from day to evening, a conversational party bag.